Honda 5.5 HP PETROL Engine Driven High Performance Fire Fighting Single Impeller Pumps
Honda GX160 5.5 HP Petrol Engine with 3.6 or 11 L fuel tank capacity: 300 l/min water flow @ 27m head, perfect for small to medium size sprinklers!
This pump can operate up to:
- 10 pcs of DuCaR ATOM 15 PC Sprinklers or
- 6 pcs of DuCaR ATOM 22 Sprinklers or
- 3 pcs of DuCaR Atom 28 Sprinklers or
- 2 pcs of DuCaR Atom 35 Sprinklers or
- 3 pcs of DuCaR B 30 Sprinklers
These fire pumps are designed for heavy duty and are suitable for firefighting duties and high pressure wash downs of equipment or farmyards. The pumps have a discharge with three outlets for multiple fire hoses.
This series has a quality wet end that is capable of larger flows than normal by using an open style
impellor. Cast iron internals make this hard to beat. Fully replaceable suction and discharge ports,
along with a full roll frame make this an excellent unit for the farm or rural home owner.
Also available with an 11L fuel tank to give extended run time which is great if you want to move
water from dam to dam, or tank to tank.
- Flow rates up to 500 l/min.
- Heads up to 50m.
- Suction heads up to 5m.
- Fluids must be clean and free from suspended abrasive particles.
- Maximum fluid temperature: +35ºC
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC.
- Rotational speed: Nominal speed 3000rpm, maximum speed 3600rpm.
The pump is to be installed in a horizontal position for both fixed and portable plants. These self priming pumps require water in the pump case only for the initial pumping operation. No water is necessary for subsequent pumping when the casing contains water. For maximum efficiency make the piping as short and straight as possible.
* Colour and shape of pumps may vary.
* Fire hose kits are also available for this range of pumps.
||Honda GX 160, 5.5hp, Recoil Start
|Max Head (M)